Young Adult & Children’s Fiction & Nonfiction Submissions
We are seeking fiction and nonfiction for juveniles and young adults. We are only accepting manuscripts from Canadian writers at this time. We are only accepting submissions through our online form. For detals about your privacy, scroll to the bottom of the page.
In general, we are looking for:
- Compelling narrative
- Vibrant, interesting characters
- Projects that promote inclusiveness and community building
- Projects that enrich children’s understanding of their own culture and the cultures of others
- Projects that encourage respect for our natural environment
We will read submissions of books for children of all ages, but we are particularly interested in:
- Novels for readers aged 7 to 17
- Narrative nonfiction for ages 7 to 17
Use the submission form to provide the requested information.
For anything over 1000 words please provide only the first 1 to 3 chapters.
Before you start the form, be prepared to provide:
- A brief summary (<100 words) of the manuscript
- An outline for project (chapter-by-chapter description of the content)
- Comparable titles
- A short biography (<100 words)
- A Word or PDF file of the first 1 to 3 chapters of the work (or the complete work if it is under 1000 words)
Please allow up to 90 days for us to make a decision about the manuscript.
We respect your privacy and your copyright. Details you submit via Crwth submission forms will be accessed by only the Crwth editorial board. We do not share this information with any third party. Any information you provide via submission forms is stored on the Airtable Platform. Airtable takes appropriate security measures and also adheres the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This means you can request permanent removal of your data at any time. Removal requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.